We’ve been providing Corporate On-Site Massage in the workplace for over 15 years! Here’s what some employees, who have received a 20-minute Chair Massage regularly from Essential Vitality, have to say:
“I think the chair massage is absolutely fantastic. I feel ready to tackle my day when I return to my desk… I would recommend the chair massage to anyone.”
“The 20 minute chair massage at work is perfect for me … I immediately feel better afterwards.”
“Once you have tried it you won’t go back! I have a massage once a week and feel this relieves so much stress…”
Can you think of a better, more cost-effective way of boosting staff morale and showing your staff you value their wellbeing? It’s no surprise that workplace massage helps to attract and retain staff!
We’re now back in the Workplace!
Watch this short video to find out how we’re minimising the risk of Covid-19 whilst bringing the benefits of massage back into the workplace:
Chair Massage brings the benefits of massage into the workplace. Plus, it’s convenient and easy to set up:
- We bring our own specialist massage chair which can be set up in a meeting room or a quiet corner of an open plan office
- The 20-minute Chair Massage is the most popular choice for companies. We also offer 10-30 minute massages – the treatment can be adapted depending on your company’s requirements
- We ask a key contact to liaise with Essential Vitality to arrange the appointments and room bookings
- Employees book their appointment easily using the company-exclusive booking link
It’s good for business!
Workplace Chair Massage – especially on a regular basis – can have an amazing, positive impact on the well-being of your team, which can only be good for business!
What’s more helping to reduce employee stress levels is important for employee mental wellbeing as well as boosting productivity.
The HSE defines work-related stress, depression or anxiety as “a harmful reaction people have to undue pressures and demands placed on them at work.”
There were 15.4 million working days lost due to stress, anxiety and depression in 2018/19 according to the Health and Safety Executive. Taking action to reduce stress is important for business: reducing stress is good for employee mental and physical well-being, and lowers absenteeism in your organisation.
Find out more about the Chair Massage
- The massage is given through clothing on a specialist chair, allowing the person to relax whilst fully supported in the chair
- The areas we work on during the massage include back, neck, shoulders, arms and scalp
- The massage is a type of pressure massage using specific techniques designed to ease tension and re-energise mind and body
- Percussion movements and stretches at the end help to revitalise
- Employees return to work with improved concentration and increased productivity
Contact us today to find out how On-Site Massage can benefit your company, and further details on resuming our On-Site Massage services whilst minimising the risks of Covid-19
So, can massage really make a difference?
The answer is YES!
As massage therapists we know the positive effects of massage because we see the ’Before’ and ‘After’. We see the difference between a person walking in the room – stressed, shoulders hunched, holding tension in their body – to when they walk out – smiling, relaxed, and walking ‘tall’, ready to face the day.
Massage improves employee health and wellbeing in so many ways:
- Easing muscle tension in the upper body
- Boosting circulation in the areas worked on
- Reducing stress
- Helping concentration and focus
- Increasing postural awareness leading to improved posture
The best way to find out is to experience the massage yourself Call us today!
“Massage/touch brings our minds and bodies back into the present moment, which is where, as the mindfulness experts keep telling us, all of the best decisions are made.”
Source: Touch Education in the Workplace. This article first appeared in the June 2015 issue of MASSAGE Magazine